Gath RESCUE is chosen for professional and rescue use, requiring a higher level of impact protection. White Water, Wake Boarding, Kite Surfing, Windsurfing and similar sports - PWC (power water craft), Jet Ski, Rescue and Professional activities. Comes with removable Ear protectors, adjustable full face visor (clear color), Spare Comfort Strips. chinstrap anti Rash Sleeve and Storage Bag.
With or without ear pockets Gath lightweight Convertibles deliver a good level of protection and the comfort to forget you're wearing a helmet.
SAFETY & PERFORMANCE
EN 1385 approved.
Gath is unequalled in and on the water for design balance between safety & performance with high quality head protection from sun, wind, water and impact injury.
• Versatility to adapt for all requirements & conditions.
• Popular features of the original Gaths plus radical new styling.
• Low drag, good water immersion & neutral buoyancy, which minimise the risk of neck and spine injury for water impact.
• Sleek new shell profiles shaped for freedom of movement and maximum peripheral vision.
• Moulded non-absorbent closed-cell soft foam liners contoured for comfort and rapid water drainage.
• Quick drying, even after extensive use in the water.
• Non corrosive components and adhesives for long lasting durability in the harshest marine conditions.
- Removable ear protectors
- Adjustable full face visor (clear color)
- 370-430 gramm weight.
- "Comfort Strips" for better fitting
FITS ALL SIZES
Gath Gedis are fitted with comfort strip sizes as per the following chart. This sizing chart is a guide only, as head shapes vary. Measurements should be taken around the head - mid forehead, just above the ears.
S = 540 - 555mm, fitted strip = 10,5mm, additional strip = 12mm
M = 560 - 575mm, fitted strip = 7,5mm, additional strip = 9mm
L = 580 - 590mm, fitted strip = 4,5mm, additional strip = 6mm
XL = 595 - 610mm, fitted strip = 7,5mm, additional strip = 9mm
XXL = 610 - 620mm, fitted strip = 4,5mm, additional strip = 6mm
XXXL = 620 - 630mm, fitted strip = 4,5mm, additional strip = 6mm